NFL Mobile on DINC2
surferbob2112

I just got the DINC2 and I'm wondering what parts of nfl mobile are free and what parts i have to pay for? i know i have to pay for live games but other videos seem to be free, there was no promp to pay for those. (this is a 3g phone)

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile on DINC2
Not applicable

I believe I found an answer to your question.  This is what the license agreement states when you download the application: Download and use of the Service will be billed on a per megabyte basis unless you subscribe to a plan that includes unlimited sending and receiving of data. A monthly charge or a VCAST video package may be required for streaming video content available through the App.  Verizon Wireless may periodically check your location to enforce NFL blackout of games.  Please also note that streaming video will not be available in stadium or in the immediate vicinity of game venues.  You agree to ll terms in the following license agreement.  

The videos that require a VCAST Video subscription is located at the bottom where it says "watch" in the box from the main menu.  When you press it, and there is no existing subscription, it should say "Please subscribe to VCAST/ Verizon Video to watch LIVE video (NFL Network, RedZone, NBC Sunday Night Football, & NFL Network Thursday Night Football)."  You can either hit OK or Cancel.  Here's a link that separates the basic features from the premium features. 

Verizon Video or VCAST Video costs $10.00 per month. 

I hope that answers your question.

0 Likes