My phone won't connect to the network
judoswag

Hey, I have a Droid 3 and this is the second one I have had. The first one had the same problem the second one is having right now. The phone wont connect to anything. The wi-fi is completely useless. All it is a camera and an alarm clock. Verizon has replaced my phone before, but this is ridiculous. I got this one in march. and its 'crashed.' I have no other way to describe it. I have done everything I can think of. I have restarted it, taken out the battery, turned on wi-fi, checked to see if the airplane mode was glitching up. but nothing helps. it still wont work.

0 Likes
Re: My phone won't connect to the network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi judoswag,

I am sorry that my reponse has been so delayed as I understand this was certainly an urgent matter!  Was this affecting both data and voice services?  Where are you located?  Try putting the phone in Safe Mode fora  little while to see if an application is interfering with the connection. Here is a link with the detailed instructions to activate Safe Mode. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=44874

If you are still unable to connect to the network I would be more than happy to provide additional support!

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes