Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My phone keeps freezing up
ajoke

I have HTC ADR6410LVW and it freezes up all the time..."loading".  It has done this for at least 1 full year.  I've never owned a smartphone before and this is changing my mind.  Why are these phone freezing up? 

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Thank you to the community members for assisting each other! I can understand the inconvenience surrounding the notifications not being pushed to the device. Are you having trouble with only e-mail notifications? Have you tried to uninstall the e-mail and add back? Go into Settings > Accounts & Sync > Make sure the e-mail sync is on (green revolving arrow). To check your software: Applications > Settings > About phone > Build number. Click on this link for additional information regarding the software: http://bit.ly/rNi1Mw . Does your device freeze during a particular task? Does a soft reset (removing battery) ever fix it? Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

>>Branched from an earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: My phone keeps freezing up. Everything is taking forever to load.What can i do?
ajoke

PS.  Your suggestions have been done and they didn't work.

0 Likes