My battery wont charge
KJ_153

Ive had my Incredible 2 for a year now, never really had any trouble with it..and today it decided not to charge. It has been plugged in all day showing that its plugged in and is charging..but when I go to unplug it it says that the battery is almost dead. I went and bought a new charger thinking it was that..but it still isnt charging..do i need a new battery?

0 Likes
Re: My battery wont charge
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like it, a quick call to tech support should take care of that for you (assuming you're still under warranty).

0 Likes
Re: My battery wont charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there Kj_153!

Having a charged phone is pretty important in my books! I thank you very much for trying a new charger!  Sorry that didn't work for you.

It could potentially be the battery, but I would also recommend that all of the contacts are clean.  The contact where the battery and the phone meet as well as the contact where you plug the charger in. You can use canned air to ensure they're clean.

If you still have no luck, let us know! I've followed you so you can direct message us your contact information so we can review your warranty.

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes