Re: My Verizon app
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Still doesn't work signing into it via wifi....
0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

When I sign in...it just says: "Warning" Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error Code -1". Has anyone else seen this? I've been trying to sign in for over a week...I get the same thing all the time. I can sign in to my verizon on my computer just fine....it just wont work on my Droid Charge. Can I clear the data and uninstall the updates and try it that way? Or is making a new profile ok? Or does this mess up my account?

0 Likes
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello DC5_K20Z1,

Lets restore the My Verizon app to working order so you can continue to manage your account.  WIthin your last post you mentioned clearing data and un-installing updates.  Was this completed with any success?  If you haven't attempted, go to Menu>Settings>Applications>All> My Verizon Mobile.  I would suggest erasing data first and trying again.  If you un-install update and it does not resolve then feel free to re-download through the Android Market.  I am very interested in finding a resolution.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

So, in order to get this working, I just went online and logged into My Verzion online through my PC. I went into my profile and changed my Login ID as well as changing my password. I went back to my phone and entered in my new Login ID and my new password and I was able to use the My Verizon App on my phone again. I'm not sure why I could log in to My Verizon with my old ID and PW but I could not do it on my Phone. Anyways. long story short, I just changed my ID and PW online through my PC and was able to use the My Verizon App on my phone. Hope this helps anyone else having the same issue.

0 Likes