My Bionic just lost all speaker functions.
stubadub

All of a sudden my bionics speaker stopped working. No ring, text alerts. But the phone works fine for calls. Help!

0 Likes
Re: My Bionic just lost all speaker functions.
B33
Legend

Well let's try to get it Back going again have you Tried running a power cycle pull the battery while it's out Hold the power button in for about 20 to 30 seconds) if that does't fix the issue try a System Cache Clear.. on your Bionic give those two suggestions a try and let us if you got you speaker function back..  Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
jrshamory

I am having the same issue.  The speaker just quit working a few hours ago.  The only time that I can hear any sound out of it is if I answer a call and have the phone up to my ear (not on speaker).  I have tried rebooting it, shutting it down and pulling battery, and have tried both things that you suggested.  No luck.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok you might Try doing a System Cache Clear or you may have to F.R. to completely refresh the settings give the first Option a Try and let me know if it Worked..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrshamory,

Uh-oh, a loss of a speaker is a serious red flag around here. So, let's pick it up and get this fixed. Just to clarify, may I ask if issues are only on speaker phone that you can't hear? What I would recommend given the troubleshooting you've already done is a hard reset http://vz.to/nExWmP . Please backup important information prior, process the reset, and test before reloading apps. We can then explore replacement options if necessary.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes