Mutimedia Docking base and Motorola Droid- cable extension
rstutz

Is there any way to get an extension wire to connect the droid to the multi media base station so it can work without having to actually sit the Driod in the base?  I have the hard case that came with the window suction cup mount and I don't want to have to remove the hard case whenever I want to plug into the media base.

0 Likes
Re: Mutimedia Docking base and Motorola Droid- cable extension
Not applicable

If you're not going to sit it in the station, why get one?  Plugging it into an extension cable would be the same as plugging it into your charger.

0 Likes
rstutz

Few  reasons; mostly it came as part of a bundle package so we have it and it was essentially free.  My wife and I each got a Motorola Droids and would like to each keep a wall charge at our offices as well as have another charger to share at home.  The features on the muli media station are interesting and if we can use it,  we want to. 

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

rstutz wrote:

Few  reasons; mostly it came as part of a bundle package so we have it and it was essentially free.  My wife and I each got a Motorola Droids and would like to each keep a wall charge at our offices as well as have another charger to share at home.  The features on the muli media station are interesting and if we can use it,  we want to. 

check your mail icon above rstutz, your pm

0 Likes
MAP140

I have the same situation.  What can I do?

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes