Music and Pandora pausing?
emmygrrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having this problem for a while now....When I play music via the pre-installed music player, or through Pandora, the music will pause itself at random intervals. I have tried restarting the phone, but have not been able to fix the problem. I can't find any reason why it would do this, as it happens at random. Sometimes I can make it through an entire song without it pausing, sometimes it can only go a few seconds. It's getting really irritating! Does anyone know of a fix for this?

0 Likes
Re: Music and Pandora pausing?
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi emmygrrl,

I understand your concern about your music.  In effort for me to look further into the issue please advise the type of device you have. Also, how strong is your signal while streaming the music?  In the meantime, try to delete then re-add the application. Hopefully this helps resolve your issue.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

0 Likes
Re: Music and Pandora pausing?
emmygrrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an HTC Incredible (hence why I'm posting in the HTC Incredible forum!). It doesn't seem to matter where I am or how strong my signal is when the music pauses. I could understand it if I was only on Pandora and in a low signal area when it pauses, but both Pandora and MP3s pause, no matter where I am or how strong the signal is. I cannot delete the Music application, as it is included in the phone. I have tried deleting and re-adding the music, but nothing helps. This didn't happen until I received the Froyo update. Now it's to the point where I can't even listen to any music on my phone because it's so irritating to have to turn the screen on and press play every few seconds.

0 Likes