Move contacts via bluetooth.
usbrit

How do I move contacts from my old phone via bluetooth. 

I know it is possible but slow as the guy in the store started to do them for me one at a time .BUT  when I tried to continue moving them  at home it just  looks as if the contacts have been moved onto the Droidx but I can't find them.

What am I doing wrong, many thanks usbrit

0 Likes
Re: Move contacts via bluetooth.
Wildman
Legend

Might help if you give information on other device and what option are you using to transfer files....   if you have a google account it would be easier to log in and transfer contacts to Google and then the contacts will transfer to droid when you logon to Google in  email app.

0 Likes
usbrit

Thanks, that would be simpler but unfortunately I haven't got a usb cable for that phone.

The salesman in the Verizon store showed me how to move contacts with bluetooth and the ones he transferred were fine but when I try they don't show up so I must be missing something, Thanks for your help, Linda

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You do not need a cable to transfer to Google but since you havent gave any information on the other device we cant know what options you have that will work.  Theres ways around transferring info but need to know more information about devices because not all devices tranfer with bluetooth the same way.

0 Likes