Motorola Droid not sending text messages
Dowa

Help please! I love my Droid, and have had it for a little more than 2 weeks. But I have been noticing that sometimes  the messages that I are being shown as sent never reach their destination.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? I plan on going to Best Buy (where I bought my Droid) this week to see if they can help me out, because earlier this week my phone deleted all of my stored texts (and yes, I have deactivated the delete settings)..

Can anyone offer any advice before I exchange my current Droid for a new one?

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid not sending text messages
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

It could be that messaging is not provisioned right on your account.You'd have to call customer care for that.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid not sending text messages
romeo5150

I had the same problem but only after sending a picture and i received a non valid address/recipient error, something like that. then i would get the error and my txt would not goin through for the same person. I noticed if i typed in the number only it would work after that. Also the same worked for sending the pic, instead of picking the recipient out of the list that your are sending the pic to, type in the number and it should work. never had this problem until the new update.

0 Likes