Motorola Droid Screen not working
collegegurl89

I have had this phone for almost a year without any problems until the last update. Now my phone shuts off on its on, screen will work sometimes and now its not working at all. And most recently i cannot use my phone when the screen is up. This is a major problem for me because i am a very busy person and i need my phone for school, work, when im away from home.  What do i do?

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Screen not working
rhs919

Have you tried a soft reset? You can just take the battery out and restart the phone, see if that works. If not, I would say the next step would be a hard reset. Just make sure all of your stuff is backed up before you go that way.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

collegegurl89 wrote:

I have had this phone for almost a year without any problems until the last update. Now my phone shuts off on its on, screen will work sometimes and now its not working at all. And most recently i cannot use my phone when the screen is up. This is a major problem for me because i am a very busy person and i need my phone for school, work, when im away from home.  What do i do?

you might be beyond any type of trickery to get your phone back up.  the only option is to get your phone fixed. hopefully you purchased the asurion insurance to allow you to do this.  if not the price might be steep.

good luck.

0 Likes
Necrouser

The phone came out in Nov '09 so its still under warranty. As long as its not physically damaged he should be ok. I would call Verizon tech and ask for a replacement.

0 Likes