Re: Motorola Driod
RonAnderson
Was trying to figure what to get. Just might wait my whole two years on this one. Then I'll look hard.
0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
You should wait for the 4G LTE phones... their should be some good options by then.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Cobjones wrote:
Cmon Ron... you know HTC makes better phones... the Eris and Incredible have had less problems than the rest of the phones.

I have the Droid 2 and love it, but HTC is better... ohh and Sense >>>>>> motoblur

Someone the other day was scolding me about how HTC makes bad phones. That the Incredible device is a poor device. I of course disagreed with the person. Click HERE to view the thread...it is the posts by Joe_Evaristo.  I love my HTC that I have now!! Will continue to love it.

0 Likes
rickwhoo

Motorola clearly makes better phones than LG and HTC.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
@Rickwhoo

No no no

I even own the Droid 2 and I can say that HTC phones are better.

@thegreatone

There are always people that had an issue with one phone. They are usually not thinking rationally.
0 Likes
rickwhoo

Research this and you will see that Motorola makes better smartphones.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
I research everyday...

I have had both manuf.

I went through 5 Droids

My wife is on her original eris, and she uses it more than me.

My sister has an Evo.. it burns the X away.

The only thing that moto does better right now is keyboard... but I see an HTC model coming up witha a good looking keyboard.

There are tons more complaints over Moto phones in comparison to HTC phones.

I know this boils down to personal taste though and I can't argue what you like better.
0 Likes
rickwhoo

More people buy Motorola than HTC for a reason. check out all the forums. The Eris and Imagio all crap phones.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Just more people buy moto on verizon... Imagio isn't meant to compete with high end phones. If you bring that phone up I would bring up the rzr.

The Eris isn't crap either. The Eris was a low end phone that has outdone a lot of higher end phone...

But again "to his, his own"
0 Likes
rickwhoo

What was wrong with the rzr. back then that was a great phone.

0 Likes