Motorola Driod
sgabrielli

just a quick note to verizon. the droid by motorola is a piece of crap. you should be ashamed of selling this garbage. the salesman lied and said he love his it works great. the next time i saw him a week later he had a blackberry.  I will never buy another motorola as long as i live. I wil not buy one product made bu\y this company.  take some resposibility.  to all others do not buy this phone.  I feel like throwing it at a wall on a daily basis. never had a prob with my LG phone or my palm. MOTORola SUCKS {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Driod
shersher
Enthusiast - Level 2
I love my Droid! :smileyhappy:

If you have problems/questions, try posting them here. Maybe you can find some answers. There are quite a few great contributors on this forum! Also...there is a 30 day guarantee....if you haven't had it longer you CAN take it back and return to an LG or Palm.
0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It's kind of hard to take the post serious without anything to back up the claim. 

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Androids are for people that know how to tie their shoes... the android hierchy goes like this

HTC>motorola>samsung>lg> others
0 Likes
dmad1rulz
@Cobjones
What? There are others???
0 Likes
RonAnderson
There's more than just Motorola? I never knew that. LOL.
0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Haha... I know its funny... there are also 5 "Droids" to date

*Droid Eris
*Droid
*Droid 2
*Droid Incredible
*Droid X
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
And the other Android phones on Verizon...

Motorola Devour
LG Ally
Samsung Fascinate

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RonAnderson
I was being sarcastic. Because I am particular to Motorola.
0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Cmon Ron... you know HTC makes better phones... the Eris and Incredible have had less problems than the rest of the phones.

I have the Droid 2 and love it, but HTC is better... ohh and Sense >>>>>> motoblur
0 Likes