Motorola Atrix
ssmith10pn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like it will be a high powered phone. Dual Core processor.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Atrix
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
And only available on AT&T.
0 Likes
ssmith10pn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh I didn't catch that part.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Verizon will be getting the Bionic, seems to be a very similar phone, dual core, with 4G capabilities, but does not have the dock to turn your phone into a computer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The jury is still out on the performance and power usage the dual cores are going to have, I plan to wait a bit to allow other users test them efore I jump onto that boat.  Bionic sounds like a nice one so I hope it pans out well.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'm somewhat partial to HTC so, depending on what the 4G service prices are like, I will probably go with the Thunderbolt.  But, the Bionic does sound like a good phone though, like wildman says, dual core still will not be optimized (at least til Honeycomb).

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I am a HTC fan also and I was looking over the Thunderbolt also, I always liked the evo 4g design and this device is a twin but I hope they have better performance in the Snap Dragon installed because the one in Evo had issues but they reported that the TB have a new generation of the chip.  If it is the same exact chip then I may have to stay with my Droid X because I really dont have any performance issues.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yeah, the Thunderbolt is using the next generation Snapdragon processor.

0 Likes