Moto Droid: Getting "Sending large number of SMS Messages" warning each time I text
Kayree

I've had my Droid for about  two months now and texting often.  This week I began getting this warning box each time I press Send when texting:  "Sending SMS Messages   com.android.mms   A large number of SMS messages are being sent.  Select OK to continue or cancel to stop sending."    

Why is this appearing and how can I get it to stop?

0 Likes
Re: Moto Droid: Getting "Sending large number of SMS Messages" warning each time I text
Not applicable
Sounds like maybe you are copying your sms messages to multiple people at once.
0 Likes
Re: Moto Droid: Getting "Sending large number of SMS Messages" warning each time I text
Kayree

Yes, I did a few mutliple addresses last week, but I'm getting the warning message even when sending a text to one person.

0 Likes
JerryHam

Check your account online and see if the number of messages you are personally sending matches up with what it says online. I am wondering if you have an app that is sending SMS messages that you don't know about? I have no idea if that message is triggered by the phone itself, or by a response on the carrier end though.

0 Likes
Kayree

Nope, I don't have apps that would send automatic messages, and the account appears right.  I think I have a stuck warning.  Just need to figure out how to un-stick it.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Have you tried turning it off and on again? Haha
0 Likes