Moto DROID not showing Caller ID
Liza
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past couple of days, I have been encountering this problem.

My Moto DROID does not show the contact info from my Contacts or show the # that is calling me.  On the Caller ID for incoming calls, it just shows UNKNOWN.  This is annoying.

Is anyone else having this problem?  How can I fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto DROID not showing Caller ID
Liza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, for anyone that also encounters this issue anytime, call Verizon Troubleshooting Support @ 866-406-5154. They will DEFINITELY be able to help you. The problem was that, for some odd reason, my Caller ID got turned off and they spotted it, so they turned it back on for me. The call took like less than 5 mins. Yay!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Liza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please....somebody? anybody?  I really, really need help fixing this issue.  It's making me mad because I cannot see who is calling me.  All of my incoming calls still show as "UNKNOWN".

I guess my only option is to call Verizon Tech Support since no one can help me.  Pff!!!

:smileysad:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Make sure you have the area code in front of each person's phone number.  Otherwise tech support is the probably the way to go if no one else has any other ideas

0 Likes
Liza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Of course, I have the area code in fromt of the numbers.  I'm not **bleep**. LOL

Ok, I guess I will give Tech Support a call today.

0 Likes
Liza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, for anyone that also encounters this issue anytime, call Verizon Troubleshooting Support @ 866-406-5154. They will DEFINITELY be able to help you. The problem was that, for some odd reason, my Caller ID got turned off and they spotted it, so they turned it back on for me. The call took like less than 5 mins. Yay!

0 Likes
emtjoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Liza, just wanted to thank you.  Couldn't figure out what the problem was with my Droid X and not seeing who was calling me until I perused the boards and found this.  Sure enough, that was the problem. Thanks again.

0 Likes