Mobile Hot Spot on Droid 2
Boo36

I was wondering if any one can give me some advice on how this works. I have it already in my apps and was told I could use it as a hotspot to connect to internet. I live in the country and can not get the normal internet, so I bought a WI-FI unit thru Verizon but it is killing me in cost. So I connected to my internet last night with my phone as a hot spot.

It worked great after I figured it out, but is there a time limit you can use becuase it shut off after 2 hours? I had it charging the whole time which is what the book said to do. I had it marked on my phone for (never shut off).  Second is there an extra fee for this and how is it rated?

Please advice

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hot Spot on Droid 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boo36, the mobile hotspot is an awesome service! I use it all the time and I’m here to help!

If you have the new Share Everything plan the mobile hotspot is included with your calling plan at no additional cost and the data used with the mobile hotspot will just deduct from the data allowance of the plan. If you do not have the new Share Everything, then the mobile hotspot is $20.00 a month and includes 2GB. The overage is $20.00 per additional GB.

There is no time limit of how long you can have the mobile hotspot turned on. Visit http://bit.ly/ShnycY for mobile hotspot set up information.

I hope this has been helpful. Post back if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes