Missing Apps in 2.2
dank76

Anyone know why the 3D gallery is not available in this release of 2.2 ?  There also seems to be a new interface for the camera that is not showing either.

0 Likes
Re: Missing Apps in 2.2
AZSALUKI
Legend

i wasn't aware of any new interface for the cam? mine is still the same. unless you are refering to the 720p video recording....which is there. not familiar with 3d gallery. however, i know that some apps are not supported by 2.2 yet. i suspect the developers of any of the quality apps will udpate them though, to run on 2.2

0 Likes
dank76

If you look at the information for the 2.2 update in androidcentral.com they talk about the changes to the 3D Gallery app and the camera updates.  I did see the 720 feature for video

http://www.androidcentral.com/froyo-feature-3d-gallery-and-camera-changes-android-22

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

a couple things......this was posted in may and many tweaks and changes have been made since then. that's the problem with bloogers "leaking" info. it may or may not be in the final release. if you notice...they talk about this "really cool new way" to chare photos (the little share icon). well that method has been on our device since we got it. also....they could have been using another device in these pics (droid, evo, whatever?)

0 Likes