Message Failed popup
debannie

Every few minutes I get a popup that says "Message failed. Would you like to retry?"  Must select either "ok" or "cancel".  Even when I have sent no text messages, the popup keeps showing up.  Selecting "cancel" doesn't change stop it.  Is this related to an app that was loaded on the phone?  If so, how do I find out what app it's related to so I can remove the app if necessary.

Greatly appreciate any help anybody can provide. This is getting really annoying because when the phone is off at night and I turn it on, I have to hit cancel MANY times to get rid of all of them.

Debbie

0 Likes
Re: Message Failed popup
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Debbie,

In providing a resolution for you, additional information is needed. May I ask what make and model device do you have? Also, what city and state are you in? Do you have any 3rd party apps downloaded on the device? If you are unable to find the root cause of the error message on the device then a factory reset may need to be done. The steps to do a factory reset will vary based on the make and model of the device. If you need help with performing a factory reset then please reply with the make and model of the device that you have and I can post a link with the steps for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes