2.2 update and problems
krdupont72

I love it.  

For weeks and weeks so many people have done nothing but complain that they weren't getting their update, because I am assuming that with 2.1 their phones were just bricks so they had to have 2.2.

So Verizon sends out the update and now everyone is complaining about that and the problems they are having with it. 

I had 2.1 when I got my phone and I guess I was one of the lucky few whose phone worked with it and didn't require the 2.2 update like so many other people (sarcasm).  Phone worked great and yesterday they sent me a 2.2 and it still works great.

Great Friday entertainment.

0 Likes
Re: 2.2 update and problems
Scanner001

I backed up my data then did a hard reset.

Big difference. This is the performance i expected from Froyo. Now the next waiting game starts for Gingerbread

0 Likes
Re: Majority of Droid Incredible users having Problems w/ 2.2 Update, Not me.
jsiudon

One more problem, now I cannot sync the phone with PC, which I can do when it is 2.1.

0 Likes
jsiudon

you can joke about it, but I did not even know it was a 2.2 update.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

jsiudon....nothin to joke about. you're the average smart phone user. some of us are a wat too into our phone. you are what i've tried to point out to others on this forum. most people have no idea they were waiting for an update and when they get it they have no idea what it is. it just works better (or not) and they go about their day. don't know why you can't sync with the pc? you should post a new thread with that as the title and you will prolly get some help or suggestions.

0 Likes