Low ringtone and speakerphone volume
pappy53
Enthusiast - Level 3
My wife and I both got Inc 2 recently. It seems as though the ringer and speakerphone volumes are low. Has anyone else noticed this or is this an isolated case?
0 Likes
Re: Low ringtone and speakerphone volume
BDA
Contributor - Level 1

When I first got mine it was really low volumes too. I found a piece of protective wrap under the battery cover over the speaker. Seems kind of silly but worth checking. Guess i was excited to get a phone that actually worked and just missed it.

0 Likes
pappy53
Enthusiast - Level 3
No such luck for me.
0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Are you coming from other HTC phones, for comparison purposes?  HTC is known for having lower speaker volume compared to Samsung (who is known for great speaker quality) and some others.

0 Likes
losvaldez55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine speaker volume is low in comparison to the original Droid Incredible by far.  The funny part is that it has SRS WOWHD surround sound.  Maybe that is only with the headphones?  I have received one replacement and the speaker volume is about the same.  The haptic feedback and vibrate was considerably better on my replacement device.  Had I not received a replacement I would have probably never know the vibrate was weak.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks to the community for your responses.  Have you tried to adjust the volume settings?

The settings can be changed from Home>Settings>Sound.

Please repost if you continue to have issues.

Thank you.

0 Likes
darlenecd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my incredible 2 as a replacement for the fascinate that I have had months and months of issues with.. Now I get this phone and I can't hear it ring and can't hear people on the speaker phone.  The sound is horrible on this phone.. I have done all the setting, checked for tape over the speaker.  It is just junk.  I am calling Verizon AGAIN today.I am so unhappy with the level of service I have gotten its not even a little funny.  Also, so far on this new phone that is suppose to correct the issues of the fascinate of not getting calls, texts, or anything.. Has not worked. I have missed 2 calls that never showed up but I got voice mails for them.. And my text are still coming back to me saying it didn't send. 

I need a good cell service.So if this doesn't straighten out.. I will be moving on to another company.I had better service then this with T-mobile and they were cheaper... Come on Verizon....

0 Likes