Lost service suddenly "no service" HELP!!
adrock77

I woke up this morning to my alarm going off on my phone like every other morning. After turning the alarm off I noticed I had no service. I reset the phone, nothing, I pulled the battery 4 times and reset, nothing. I have no land line, I NEED MY PHONE TO WORK!! Any help would be great

!!UPDATE!!

My service just came back on!! I don't think it was due to anything that I did to the phone. It seems like it possibly could have been a problem with the local network, my phone had no service for a little over 4 hours. I will never know what really happened, but I'm glad to have my service back.

0 Likes
Re: Lost service suddenly "no service" HELP!!
kdjose

im currently having same issue i live in texas I have TXT and call but no internet service the phone says it is roaming

0 Likes
Dentov
Enthusiast - Level 1

My service has been out for several days. Dealing with tech support is beyond frustrating. Service should be there after paying so much. They should prorate plans when these issues occur. Waiting for hours for tech support to call back after the replacement phone has the same issue. Completely unhappy and about to switch to a new carrier. Does anyone know why these phones are doing this? I'm beyond upset with the way the issue is being dealt with.

colemarieg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had total lack of service, data more than anything, going on day 2... i agree, should definitely work for the price we have to pay! and don't get me started with verizon's "tech support"...   this is ridiculous.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dentov, I understand how frustrating this must be and I’m here to help! I would be just as upset if I were experiencing these issues.

Are you still experiencing these issues? Where are you located (city, state, zip code)? Are you having these issue inside your home or outside as well? What phone do you have? Do you have other lines having the same problems?

Was Technical support able to address your concerns? What did they say?

Try rebooting the phones and retest.

Post back if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes