Re: LIST THE DATE U GOT UR DROID INCREDIBLE!
luvleigh419

Ordered in-store on 05/16... it was back-ordered to 06/01 at the time.  I am hoping it will come a little early (before the Memorial Day holiday), but have not received a shipping confirmation e-mail yet.  Based on what everyone has said, I'm not holding my breath.  :smileyindifferent:  I think the date online is now June 15th... does that mean my date is later too??

0 Likes
Paladin0621

I ordered mine in store on 5/16 as well. She told me June 6th, but she expected I would receive it earlier. I haven't heard anything since then. Is there a way to check you status if you purchased it in the store?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, they wont know anything. you should get an email when it ships, with a tracking #. until it actually ships, nobody can tell you for sure anything about it.

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't realize this was an older topic that I already replied to, but what the heck, ordered on the 13th and still no phone or email with shipping info. Maybe sometime in Sep, or Oct? Hopefully before Android OS v10.0 come out...

Seriously, if anything, this fiasco has shown me just how disconnected VZW is. 83,000 employees nationwide and none of them communicate with each other. My impression is that VZW is in reality three separate factions, the "corporate" retail stores, the reps you get when you call them on 611 or the 800 number, and Verizonwireless.com. Three separate entities that do not play well with each other!

When (if) I get this Incredible if there is the slightest problem with it you can bet its going back.  And as soon as the contracts on the 3 lines that I have had for the last 10 years are up I am jumping ship to a different carrier. 

My tolerance level toward VZW has gone in the negative in the past few weeks. I actually had a phone rep last week tell me he didn't care if I dropped VZW, he even went as far as tell me that I would be the ONLY one to leave. It just doesn't get any more belligerent than that!

Internally VZW has got some major issues to deal with. It's time to get your head out of the sand Lowell McAdam, and take a good hard look at the sinking ship under your feet.

0 Likes
onewithshadows

Wow, that sounds like a pretty bad rep. You should have at the very least called back to get a different rep to see if they also did not care if you wanted to drop Verizon or not. I am sure you wouldn't have had the same problem twice on something like that. Verizon has always been stellar in the customer service department for me. I have been with them for almost 2 years now. I am sure they have a handful of bad reps just like anyone else though.

If nothing else with the phones I am sure you will get it before the expected shipdate, possibly anyway. A lot of people seem to be getting their phones before the expected ship date. Verizon should have had more phones in backstock for defective handsets etc, and to insure they had enough for everyone. However, there is a shortage in the supply chain (Samsung) They can't be blamed entirely for the shortage, because they have no control over that. I was hoping to wake up to my email this morning...but no go. Oh well. I know it will be no later than the 29th. It doesn't really matter though. I have no choice but to wait. Honestly, if you were to jump ship over just having to wait for a phone your nuts. Everyone knows that of all the carriers Verizon has some of the BEST customer service. They even refunded $20 on my bill since I had to change my plan for a phone I didn't have yet. Good luck on your phone though, I have already been waiting 15 days and my impatience surprisingly has sort of diminished a  bit.

0 Likes
cobrarsc

i call verizon today i ordered mine on the 10 they told me that mine is being shipped out on the 28th or sooner the date you ordered and the website reads the ship date then that is when you are to expect it is what they told me and the 28th is what it said when i ordered it so hopefully that is when i get it and everyone else that ordered it on or near that date

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Ordered mine on April 23rd and got it on the 29th. Been very happy so far!!!

0 Likes
barsan

I ordered mine on 5/8 and received 5/24 by Fedex. I was emailed a tracking number when the order was shipped.

0 Likes
Dino019

After reading this post & the other big post about delayed shipping, it looks like people are getting their Incredibles 15-16 days after they place the order. that's good news considering, the web site says shipment is 3wks out.

I ordered mine on the 20th & the ship by date on that day was 6/10......so I guess we'll see

0 Likes
MattSmith

Just got mine yesterday 5/25, I ordered on 5/9.

It's worth the wait.

Only thing I don't agree with is the fact that they charged my card before I even got shipping info.

0 Likes