Keep the Faith: Ordered 08/22, Arriving 08/31
scb219

For those of you (on the West Coast) who have lost hope, I just got my shipping confirmation e-mail for my Droid X a few minutes ago. I ordered my phone in-store last Sunday Aug. 22nd. The tracking information I just received shows that it has shipped out of Ontario, California today, and will be arriving tomorrow via FEDEX on Tuesday Aug. 31st.

I live in San Diego, I'm not sure if my location has anything to do with it because I have read that some areas are getting the phones faster than other areas. Hopefully, all of you will be getting your Droids soon as well! Good luck!!!

0 Likes
Re: Keep the Faith: Ordered 08/22, Arriving 08/31
TTRedRaider10

What was your original ship date?

0 Likes
scb219

TTRedRaider10 wrote:

What was your original ship date?

The salesman in-store told me originally 09/07, or sooner. 

0 Likes
Aximtreo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered on 8/18 and got it today. I love this phone.

0 Likes
Recon79

I am impatient as hell. Men and their toys lol.  But I am a techy and love all the new tech coming out. Ordered mine on the 24th and still waiting. Live in Hawaii though. The way it looks is that most people have been receiving the Xs between 10 and 13 days. The soonest I've seen it was 8. I'm hopeful. I don't even want to use many of the apps on my Blackberry that much because I'm waiting on this fresh iPhone killer.

0 Likes
pyxis804

Crap!  I should've ordered 2 days earlier!!  I ordered mine on the 24th and it said my ship date was 9/7 or earlier!  I am soooo impatient and was really hoping to get my phone this week! 

0 Likes
bling187

I ordered mine online 08/21/10 but wasnt processed until the 23. Recieved no emails and the status said it would arrive the Sep 7. That message changed yesterday and it said when items become available they would email me and provide me a tracking number. Today I checked my status said the same exact thing however I receive a phone call at home from my sister that a  package i HAVE been waiting for has arrived from fed ex and signed for it.  I am so excited to get my hands on this phone but still at work til 4pm ughhh. just because your status online says one thing you never know.. you mite get it earlier without even knowing.

Patience ---

0 Likes