Just got a *secondary* update
GrilledCheese
Enthusiast - Level 3

I usually restart my phone before i place it in my dock before i go to sleep. Well i saw an unusual notification on the top on the screen. The update says after i update, i could go into the market and download flash player 10.1. Well i cant find it at all in the market.  So im not really sure whats going on?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just got a *secondary* update
twneel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also got an Update notification, woken up several times in the night by it. (Very annoying!) And after the previously recommended update to Android 2.2 and all the problems that caused for me (hot phone, quick battery drain, loss of my corporate calendar), I was mistrustrul of further updates.  Have the bugs for 2.2 been fixed?

That last update to 2.2 caused so many problems that my phone was replaced by tech staff at the Verizon store.  The replacement phone had 2.1 on it again.  But now that I did this update this morning, there is 2.2 again on my phone.  I did follow the directions this morning (when I would rather  be sleeping) and I did this update, and my phone seems hot again (like after the previous 2.2 update), and my battery is draining very quickly again.  ARRRGGG! Is this another round of frustrations of quick battery drain????

I did find Adobe Flash 10.1 in Marketplace.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
twneel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also got an Update notification, woken up several times in the night by it. (Very annoying!) And after the previously recommended update to Android 2.2 and all the problems that caused for me (hot phone, quick battery drain, loss of my corporate calendar), I was mistrustrul of further updates.  Have the bugs for 2.2 been fixed?

That last update to 2.2 caused so many problems that my phone was replaced by tech staff at the Verizon store.  The replacement phone had 2.1 on it again.  But now that I did this update this morning, there is 2.2 again on my phone.  I did follow the directions this morning (when I would rather  be sleeping) and I did this update, and my phone seems hot again (like after the previous 2.2 update), and my battery is draining very quickly again.  ARRRGGG! Is this another round of frustrations of quick battery drain????

I did find Adobe Flash 10.1 in Marketplace.

0 Likes
jimmywayne
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks I'll. Power down and see
0 Likes
GrilledCheese
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea, its there now so evermind. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes