Is there something comparable to the EVO 3D coming to Verizon?
boe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I'm on Sprint now but would prefer to be on Verizon.    Sprint has a very limited phone selection but I have become quite interested in the EVO 3D.   I like the 4.3" high resolution screen; I have big hands and old eyes, I like the 1700+mah battery (very important), I like the 1.2 dual core processor, the "4g" is nice.

I have completed my contract so I could switch to Verizon at any time.   Do they have something that has the specs I mentioned coming soon?   (I don't care about the 3D stuff so if it meets or exceeds the specs I mentioned that are important to me I wouldn't care if it didn't have 3D at all).  

I was hoping for a big screened WP7 phone but I've given up on Verizon ever getting a 4.3" WP7 phone.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Is there something comparable to the EVO 3D coming to Verizon?
johnston9234

the droid bionic fits all of your qualifications. I would think that you can buy a battery with a higher capacity of electric charge if necessary. The droid bionic come with LTE an high res camera, and the latest software. 

0 Likes
boe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks- for some reason I tend to hate Motorola phones but maybe that one will surprise me.   I heard the bionic won't be released until at least the 3rd quarter; has that changed?

0 Likes
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you to the community members for your input. In addition, I  would suggest signing up for email alerts at www.verizonwireless.com. You can be notified about  new products and services. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes