Is there a way to change font size on Droid 2??
paisley

I want to get the Droid 2 but from playing with it a bit at the store, I already know that the font is not large enough for a lot of us potential users. I have read so many topics on this and even though many of us have good vision, it is apparently not good enough to avoid eye strain on the Droid 2.  I have seen people suggest various apps to download and then I read that it changes the font but always reverts back to the original. This is a major topic and many, many people have returned their Droids and have gone back to whatever they were previously using.

Can anyone tell me/us a definitive way to change the font globally and have it stay that way?  I know there is a pinch browser which is fine; I am talking about email and text messages.  Thanks for any info on this matter!!

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to change font size on Droid 2??
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

The font size canbe changed for the internet browser..here are the steps hope it helps!

here is also a "Zoom Mode" magnifier feature for anything on the screen.

To change the font size in the Browser:

1. Launch the internet Browser
  2. Touch the Menu key
  3. Touch More
  4. Scroll down and touch Settings
  5. Touch Text Size
  6. Select your desired option:
    • Tiny
    • Small
    • Normal (Default)
    • Large
    • Huge
  7. Either close and re-open browser to activate feature or click on next link to see text size change. Google homepage may not reflect text size change.

0 Likes
Droiddudeaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. I did that and it helped a lot!!!!

0 Likes
yimtland

That procedure is fine for the browser.  But what about changing the font permanently for e-mail and text messaging?

0 Likes