Is there a limit on returning defective Droids during the 30 day period?
cem95z
Contributor - Level 1

My first Droid had an issue with the search butting being completely dead. It was exchanged for a new droid with no problems.

I am going to return my second droid tomorrow. I am unable to keep the majority of my calls. Most calls are cut off with the other person saying "ARE YOU THERE?" I can hear them, but they cannot hear me. This happens 75% of all calls.

If I take my current droid back, and have a problem with it, am I going to be stuck with that phone, or will I be able to return it if there is a problem.

My plan is to give the droid ONE more chance, but if this is my last chance to return a defective phone, then I will just go back to my old phone immediately. If I do end up reverting back to my old phone because of defective droids, will I be charged the $35 restock fee? I could understand the restock fee if it is because I don't like the phone, but not if it is because of recurring defective droids.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a limit on returning defective Droids during the 30 day period?
cem95z
Contributor - Level 1

I ook my droid back today. Even the new one malfunctioned while talking... muting me and having to restart my conversation. Sadly, I am back to my old LG EnVy2. I will miss the Droid. It was great while it lasted (except for the phone feature.)

I am almost convinced that the problem was me... that I am holding the droid wrong or something. I say this because the new droid had the SAME problem as the old one. But if it is me, then I just cannot have that phone.

Verizon was good. They took the phone back no problem, did not charge me the $35 restock fee, and refunded my $20 early upgrade fee.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a limit on returning defective Droids during the 30 day period?
cem95z
Contributor - Level 1

I ook my droid back today. Even the new one malfunctioned while talking... muting me and having to restart my conversation. Sadly, I am back to my old LG EnVy2. I will miss the Droid. It was great while it lasted (except for the phone feature.)

I am almost convinced that the problem was me... that I am holding the droid wrong or something. I say this because the new droid had the SAME problem as the old one. But if it is me, then I just cannot have that phone.

Verizon was good. They took the phone back no problem, did not charge me the $35 restock fee, and refunded my $20 early upgrade fee.

0 Likes