Is there a fix for the LG HBS 730 volume being way too loud at the lowest setting?
Chaiman

Just bought an Ultra and the LG HBS 730 bluetooth.  The  music playback volume is extremely too loud at the lowest setting and research says this is a Motorola issue.   Is there  fix?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a fix for the LG HBS 730 volume being way too loud at the lowest setting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chaiman, I'd be happy to discuss the sound issue you're having. This is not listed as a known issue of the Motorola DROID Ultra. If you are within your 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period, I would recommend that you consider exchanging the bluetooth, if not the device to see if the volume issues are fixed. You also have the option of reaching out to Motorola (800-734-5870) or LG (800-793-8896) to find out if there are any fixes for this issue with either the phone or the bluetooth.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a fix for the LG HBS 730 volume being way too loud at the lowest setting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chaiman, I'd be happy to discuss the sound issue you're having. This is not listed as a known issue of the Motorola DROID Ultra. If you are within your 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period, I would recommend that you consider exchanging the bluetooth, if not the device to see if the volume issues are fixed. You also have the option of reaching out to Motorola (800-734-5870) or LG (800-793-8896) to find out if there are any fixes for this issue with either the phone or the bluetooth.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes