Instructions
Danierrn

It used to be that when you bought a phone you received a book going over all the things it did.  While I realize these phone are amazing, for someone like me that is technically challenged, a fold out sheet just doesn't cover it. Where would someone recommend I get info on what I can do.

And when I send a photo to FB, it comes up sideways... and when I text it it does it too... how do I fix this?

Thanks!

Dani

0 Likes
Re: Instructions
MsDroidX
Contributor - Level 2

If you go to the Motorola website, you can download a extended manual.  You can also request a hardcopy be sent to you free of charge.

0 Likes
admsteck

My wife has the same problem with facebook on her Droid 2.  We even tried rotating the image first.  I haven't tried it yet on my X.

0 Likes
Danierrn

Thanks for the info, I logged into Motorola's site and ordered a copy and am finding all sorts of helpful info.  THANKS!

0 Likes
maxnj270

I just received in the mail today the 336 page book "Droid X for Dummies" (ordered from Amazon).  Like all the Dummies books, it is written in a friendly, breezy, step-by-step manner for non-techies.  I just started reading it, and have found lots of useful information.

0 Likes