Incredible screen seems to flash and dim....
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else noticing this?

It is happeningon mine, I especially notice it while viewing text on a white background, such as a web page.

It may be that it is working "as advertised" i.e. auto dim. Just thought I would throw it out here to see if anyone else was wondering about it.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible screen seems to flash and dim....
AZSALUKI
Legend

that is what it is supposed to do if you have the brightness set to auto (settings--->sound and display--->brightness). it will adjust to the light that you are in. but the transition isn't real fluid....it could appear to flash (as you describe it).  i felt that it did actually make it easier to view at times.....but i turned it off and set my brightness fairly low (for battery reasons....it saves a bit). it is difficult to view in bright sun with it set as low as i have it though.

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply AZ, I figured it was just doing what it is supposed to do. Your right, it isnt very fluid. Hows yours working out otherwise? I havent had any issues at all with mine, as a matter of fact I am managing to squeek almost a full 2 days out of the battery.

The more i use the phone and discover what it is capable of the more I love it.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

no problems. the only thing i've noticed is that in my alarm clock settings i have the "side button action" set to be a snooze button. it doesn't always work. seems like if the vollume is on then it works as a snooze, but if it's on vibrate then it doesn't do anything. but other than that, the phone is great!!

0 Likes