Re: Incredible screen and sunlight
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
I would have to say being an Incredible owner since the beginning, this light thing is no problem. This exact screen is manufactured for many phones. So, this complaint is covering many phones. I guess if I lived on the sun this phone would not be my first choice, then again the 8mp camera would take sweet sun pics, if my fingers didn't melt before I touched the shutter button. By the way my advice is to ask someone other than a store rep, like say.... me! So if you asked me, and I assume you just did by posting this thread then...... get the phone because its great in any condition. You'll see what you want when you want. But, if the shadow or something newer comes out while your still eligible I'd go with that. I would however wait a day or two till the real reviews come out on the phones tests by users. Also, Android keeps coming out with new software so the chances of getting software updates is better with a phone released at a later date. That is if It's a super phone like the ones talked about. P.S. I wrote this in the sun..... no joke.
0 Likes
Re: Incredible screen and sunlight
TJon11

Phone is not good in sunlight, but has lots of other good features - it's always a trade-off.  iPhone is coming to Verizon soon, I saw in the Journal this morning.

0 Likes