Re: Incredible pre-orders have started.
OohChit

Yep, their site is definetly jacked up.

For the better part of an hour I've been trying to get this phone.

0 Likes
kathy07

I tired for an hour from 1:30 am - 2:30 am and couldn't get in, went back to bed, got up at 4:30 am for work.  Couldn't get in then either!  I couldn't even sign in to My Verizon to do ANYTHING!  Finally, at about 5:25 am the Incredible gods shined upon me and I was able to preorder my phone!!  I was able to bill through my account!

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2
Kathy, how did you bill through your account?
0 Likes
momx3drr

I just tried to order the Incredible & with my discounts, it came to $149.99 - I'm not sure how you got  your Incredible for $105? I'm the primary line & am eligible for an upgrade.  I wonder if the Droid price will drop next week?

0 Likes
thehondafreak

I ordered mine yesterday. I also paid $99 after online discount and NE2 discount. I was able to charge it to my wireless account. You have to scroll down where it says payment and there is a line that says charge to my account and a cirle in front of it to mark it. i cant wait for this phone. I have been waiting three months to use my NE2 upgrade. Is it the 29th yet

0 Likes
incrediblesteve

Is this some kind of cruel trick? I have been trying to pre-order the HTC Incredible on line since yesterday morning. The system is not working and I have had 4 separate conversations with support. Still no luck this morning. Anyone else  experiencing problems? 

0 Likes
OohChit

I finally got in last night at around 11pm mst.

Received an email confirming the order.

This kind of worries me. This was part of the email.

"Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes
available. We reserve the right to limit quantities."

I doubt I'll be receiving one. They probably filled their  limit way before I got my order in.

Oh well, if I don't I'm going to get a Storm2 for the 1yr. contract.

0 Likes
elnorte24

I ordered mine 10 mins after midnight on the 19th and I recieved the same email. im sure if they sold out they would stop taking preorders. don't know though. i hope its by first come first serve! lol

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Once I read that I could put it on my account, I went for it. Got my preorder in and now I just gotta wait. That's gonna suck. Then when it gets here, I gotta move some phones around a little so this one ends up on my line. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
purochapin232

hope12839 wrote:

Well, it's a step in the right direction for Verizon finally. Of course we have known about the Incredible for a few months now and just as Verizon is finally going to have it, T-Mobile will soon have the HTC EVO which is even nicer and has a 4.3" screen and 16gb memory and is even sleeker.; no strange stepped back case, just smooth and sleek!

So in other words, while this is a good step, Verizon is once again late to the party with a phone that is already outdated before it is even released! They still don't get it!!

hmmmmm sprints terribad 4g or verizon's awesome 3g, i think i rather i stick with verizon's more reliable 3g, besides, 8gb of onboard plus my storm 1's 8gb card makes 16, so im all good...

0 Likes