Incredible Piece of Junk is what it should be called
MrCarwash

I changed from the Blackberry last year to the HTC Incredible, and this phone is nothing but problems.  People dont get my text messages, emails difficult to read or open...dropped calls.  I have a remote office, where I cannot even get a signal - yet when my kids stop by with their phones ( also on my Verizon account), they have no problems making calls ....INCREDIBLE!

I wish I had never changed...I tried to upgrade to a new phone, but was told I am stuck until 2012 with this Incredible.  I pay over $500 a month to Verizon for 4 phones, I cannot believe they will not let me change back to the Blackberry phone...

Any ideas on who to call to get some help with this?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incredible Piece of Junk is what it should be called
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can most certainly change back to your old blackberry. just grab it and take it into a store. tell them you want to activate it, and deactivate the inc. if you no longer have the bb, then do what was mentioned above. get on ebay or a number of other thrid party websites that sell phones and buy a verizon one. you'll probably spend $100-200 to get a decent bb or used android.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

How in the WORLD do you pay over $500 a month for 4 phones??? That's $125/month PER PHONE. Does each line have 3 data plans? I find this hard to believe

If you still have your previous phone, just activate that on your line. Or get any Verizon-branded phone (eBay, Craigslist, friend, family member) and activate it on your line. You're not necessarily stuck with that specific phone.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can most certainly change back to your old blackberry. just grab it and take it into a store. tell them you want to activate it, and deactivate the inc. if you no longer have the bb, then do what was mentioned above. get on ebay or a number of other thrid party websites that sell phones and buy a verizon one. you'll probably spend $100-200 to get a decent bb or used android.

0 Likes