Incredible-NOT!!!!
Stu10006

I was "lucky enough" to get an incredible once they came out.  I have gone thru three of them now and I have not had it a month!!!  The first one the touch screen stopped working. The second came from Verizon with the microphone not working. Now lets see if the third works.  Is anyone else finding this phone to be a piece of crap?   

0 Likes
Re: Incredible-NOT!!!!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

The reason could be is that you're getting refurbished phones. They are supposed to be like "new" though. Sounds like the phones you are getting are not quite fixed.......

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i've seen A LOT of complaints. however, mine has worked great. had it for over 2 weeks without an issue (except for twice, i opened the facebook app and music started playing??). i'm knocking on wood though, as there have been MANY complaints.

0 Likes
shipwrestler125
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had mine since the day they were released and have had no problems with mine, maybe you just got 2 bad ones.

0 Likes
NardoM

Got mine on the 7th....10 days later I had a nice green line on the right hand corner of the screen.  I've been waiting for another one since.  lol...oh well the phone shweet so I will keep on waiting.

0 Likes