Incredible Calendar Question-Automatically puts in Birthdates/Contacts
ltolman
Contributor - Level 1

Hello, I came from a Blackberry Storm 9530.  Within a Blackberry if I entered a Birthday or an Anniversary it would automatically be logged into my Calendar; unless I'm mistaken I cannot find a way to do this with the Incredible; am I correct?  Sure I can go in and add events for "everyone" but that takes too long LOL.  So if the default Calendar doesnt work; is there a android calendar app that does?

Again if I have dates incorporated to my cell phone contacts; I'm trying to find a way to sync or import the dates from contacts to "automatically" add them to my Calendar; thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incredible Calendar Question-Automatically puts in Birthdates/Contacts
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Since the blackberry and incredible are different from each other, more than likely they wouldn't have the same features. Unfortunately the Incredible does not have this feature available and there is no way to browse for apps that would best suite your needs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Since the blackberry and incredible are different from each other, more than likely they wouldn't have the same features. Unfortunately the Incredible does not have this feature available and there is no way to browse for apps that would best suite your needs.

0 Likes
ltolman
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry for the long delay. Yes I have done extensive searches for Calendar applications and could not find any that did this either.  So I basically took the long 20min + and added re occuring events, birthdays, anniversaries at google.com and under Calendar.  I was so trying to avoid it but couldnt.  Thank you anyways though.  Once I put all events in, I did find a decent Calendar Widget (CalWidget) that suited my needs :smileyhappy:

0 Likes