Incredible AC adapter same as Droid?
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

Does the Incredible use the same AC power adapter as the Droid? I will be replacing my Droid with the Incredible and I would like to save the additional AC and car adapters I have for the Droid. I guess the car dock probably will not fit the Incredible.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible AC adapter same as Droid?
carter91
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my Incrediable in the mail today, and went to the store to get an additional wall adapter since online they were sold out.  They didn't have any that would fit the incrediable.  The one for the Droid Eries and Moto Droid are micro USB.  The one for the incrediable is a micro usb cable, but a smaller version.  Since the Verizion store didn't have any either, I went to Wal-Mart and got a universal charger that works just fine.  Its the same Input and Output power, and the right connector.  It's made by a company called Just Wireless.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible AC adapter same as Droid?
budone
Legend

carter91 wrote:

I got my Incrediable in the mail today, and went to the store to get an additional wall adapter since online they were sold out.  They didn't have any that would fit the incrediable.  The one for the Droid Eries and Moto Droid are micro USB.  The one for the incrediable is a micro usb cable, but a smaller version.  Since the Verizion store didn't have any either, I went to Wal-Mart and got a universal charger that works just fine.  Its the same Input and Output power, and the right connector.  It's made by a company called Just Wireless.

So the TouchPro charger does not fit the Incredible????

0 Likes