Incredible 2 won't turn on after boot loop
Justinic

Yesterday I awoke to find my phone was powered off, even though it was on and charging before I went to bed.  It would not turn on using the power button so I removed the battery, waited 30 seconds and restarted.  The phone then entered a boot loop where it would get to the droid eye and then restart.  After leaving the battery out for several hours, I decided to follow the instructions on the Verizon site and do a factory reset.  After performing a factory reset, the phone would get to the HTC lockscreen and then reboot when I unlocked the phone.  I attempted one more time to perform a factory reset, and after this finished my phone would no longer power on.  The power button does nothing and plugging the phone in does not cause the LED to light up.

Is there anything I can do at this point, or am I just out of luck?  I can't upgrade my phone for several more weeks, so I'm hoping there is some sort of solution.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 won't turn on after boot loop
tlmarunde

I'm having the same problems. Doesn't matter how long it's on the charger it just won't charge! I'm so frustrated. I can upgrade in April but that does me no good right now. Aside from going directly to a Verizon store do you know any other way of getting this resolved  or who I can contact via e-mail?

0 Likes