In-call volume adjustment
BoShmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

In-call volume adjustment intermittently doesn't work when the phone is up to my ear or when the screen is locked. I have to unlock the screen by pulling it away from my ear or hitting the unlock button first. This also happens when I have my bluetooth connected but isn't isolated solely to the bluetooth headset. I only started having this issue after installing the 2.2 update. I have experienced this issue on almost every call since the 2.2 update.

Sometimes when I answer a call the volume is extremely loud. I attempt to lower the volume but it will not lower. I unlock the screen, only to find out the volume is supposedly as low as it goes according to the volume meter bar, but the volume is still blaring in my ear. If I raise the volume a couple clicks then lower, it "sync's up" and the volume then becomes accurate with the in-call volume meter.

Anyone else having this problem? I did a few searches on this forum and google, and found a few other volume issues but none like this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Bo

0 Likes