Images
DDH
Contributor - Level 1

How do I send pics   from my laptop to the    Droid X?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Images
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Go into Windows Explorer on your PC and look for the removable disk.  That'll be your phone.  Look in the folder named dcim, then the subfolder named Camera, and you'll find all the pictures you took on your phone.  You can transfer pictures back and forth between your PC and your phone, just as you would between different folders on your PC.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You can send by email but the easier way is to just plug the device to the pc with usb and select the Mass Storage option from the status bar at top on device, this will allow you to access the device from the PC computer directory..

Enable USB Mass Storage

1. Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
    Connect device to computer with USB
  2. Touch Menu.
    Menu
  3. Touch Notifications.
    Home screen with menu and notifications
  4. Touch USB connection.
    Notifications with USB Connection
  5. Touch USB Mass Storage then touch OK.
    USB Connection with USB Mass Storage

Disable USB Mass Storage

1. Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
    Connect device to computer with USB
  2. Touch Menu.
    Menu
  3. Touch Notifications.
    Home screen with menu and notifications
  4. Touch USB connection.
    Notifications with USB Connection
  5. Touch any of the following options then touch OK.
    • PC Mode
    • Windows Media Sync
    • Charge Only
    USB Connection with available options

0 Likes
DDH
Contributor - Level 1

Got to the part of Enable USB Mas storage and then ?? The what to do after that?

I could not see where I can access My PIcs on laptop?

0 Likes
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Go into Windows Explorer on your PC and look for the removable disk.  That'll be your phone.  Look in the folder named dcim, then the subfolder named Camera, and you'll find all the pictures you took on your phone.  You can transfer pictures back and forth between your PC and your phone, just as you would between different folders on your PC.

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2
The way I view or transfer pics between my PC and phone is through dlna. You have to enable it on both ur phone and PC. Its a part of windows media player. I'm able to view my phones context on my Mitsubishi 60 TV by setting up the file sharing programs between my PC, Droid X and Logitech revue and its all wireless.
0 Likes