Im not impatient just in a tough position
eroc86

so my shipped out date changed from 12-25-10 to 9-13-10 so im kinda happy. I oredered mine in the store on 8-25 and they told me it would ship on 9-7. im not **bleep** because i dont have the phone in my hand at this moment but because i was told the latiest it would arrive at my house was 9-9 and i leave for alaska for work on 9-9-10 and im gone for 3 months. At the moment I dont have a cell phone because my phone stopped working and i was the dummy that didnt get insurance which is my fault. Please people if anyone ordered on the 8-25 and have heard anything about being shipped out early let me know please

0 Likes
Re: Im not impatient just in a tough position
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

You took a risk. You ordered a new, in-demand item 2 weeks before you're moving to a new state. Not wise.

0 Likes
eroc86

im not moving ill be back home in 3 months but where im going its kinda secluded ill be working on the pipelines in north alaska so ill have to wait until i get home. But the verizon guy ( i know its my fault for believing him but i did) said it would be at my house by at the latiest 9-9 but im hopeing other people on here ordered theres the same day as me and recieved the email or maybe the phone soon.

0 Likes
chris6551

I guess I got lucky, when I signed with them I got the lg ally and then found a droid incredible on craigslist the next day for 195 so I bought that and sold my ally for 200 then not only one day later found someone wanting to trade there droid x for the incredible and made the trade straight across so Now I have the droid x and actually made 5 dollars lol. 

0 Likes
upsandowns

You took a bit of a chance, but I can tell you from reading several forums while waiting for my Droid X that almost everyone gets them by the date listed on the website.  I got mine exactly on that date.  Ironically even Fed Ex delivered at the last minute as well.  It was standard overnight before 3 PM.  He arrived at 3:05 PM!   Some people get them even earlier, but I wouldn't count on that.  Double check with CS at 611 and make sure your estimated ship date is listed in your account.  Good luck.  Going to Alaska this time of year could be incredibly beautiful.

0 Likes
Butthead
Contributor - Level 2

Estimated ship dates are not listed on the account at all. That call would be pointless.

0 Likes