Re: If you receive the HTC Droid Incredible Froyo update, please post here.
firestopper505

okay did the update from android central. all the **bleep** stress i did waiting, i decided to do it...lol

it was quick and painless besides having to do minor extra steps to do it versus the OTA. it took less than 10 minutes. has everything they said it would. call clarity seems crisp on the speaker the voice dialing is cool. good job to all involved

now i am wondering i thought in this update the home screen would beable to go landscape. correct me if i am wrong but i thought that was one of the changes. froyo is good for you...lol

0 Likes
firestopper505

also i did put "no lock" back so i can use any of the buttons to wake the phone. unless someone knows of another unlock feature with in?

0 Likes
alotonmymind

got  it 1:15 indiana

0 Likes
dorpond
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got mine - Buffalo NY

Is tethering with 2.2 free? I turned it on for giggles. Will Verizon charge per meg, per month, per day with Tethering?

Also, how can I turn off that **bleep** DROID message at startup? I really don't want my wife flying out of bed at 7am when I want to check my e-mail :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
GLegend

You could just leave your phone on.

0 Likes
LeaLea

I received the update this morning. I am in Raleigh, NC.

0 Likes
gratfuldead69

Got mine at 4:00 am this morning. Illinois. Some of the changes I immediatly noticed: New 911 locator that can not be turned off. New look when making calls. New look with text messages. Everything else is still there and turned on. did not loose contacts, ringtones or anything like that.

So far, so good!

0 Likes
Niko77

I received my update at 7:00 AM this morning.  I am in North West Indiana.  

0 Likes
y2julio
Enthusiast - Level 3
Got mine around 9am out in Brooklyn, NY.
0 Likes
Nismo6921

I got mine today @ 6:15am and I'm in Charleston, SC but from what I understand location of the device does not matter only time of purchase matters.

0 Likes