If you had to do it over
Lobo74

would you still pick the incredible?  Would you go with the X or D2?  Wait for the fascinate?

0 Likes
Re: If you had to do it over
FramCire

X and Droid 2 are no go for me.

Fascinate is interesting.

I'd still go Inc, assuming the call quality issues can be fixed!

0 Likes
24c
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks to a very helpful Customer Service Rep, I got to "do it over". I was able to re-activate my RAZR2, no harm, no foul, and now I have a phone with great call quality and I can use the Incredible as an alarm clock/stop watch.

I have been happy with Verizon, just not the DInc.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
I got one of the preorder phone batches. No problems here. Do it over back in April? No, I love this thing. Get a new phone now? Prob the x but I'd need to use it a few days to see if its too long.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

If I had a choice of getting any of those phones I would go with the Droid 2

0 Likes
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

I got the Incredible.  While I am basically happy with the phone, I am frustrated with the glitches -- random reboots, garbled phone calls, etc.  If I had it to do all over again, I would probably wait to see if Verizon gets an iPhone ....

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

I can't wait for the Christmas season phones! I'm stealing my wifes upgrade lol.... 

0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would wait for my contract on my BB to expire and tell VZ to take a long walk off a short pier

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

like dabu said....back in april i didn't have the choice. LOVE my inc and have not had a single issue. if i could choose right now i'd prolly check out the droid II (r2 version though!!!! white with blue trim on the back to look like our friend "r2-d2"). if i could jump into the fututre (or if vzn would at least tell us when it's coming) then i would definitely check the samsung!!! overall though, i think i'd end up back with my inc as it simply crushes the rest in terms of size and sleekness. i'd rather have a smaller device than a larger screen. and this thing turns heads when you put it next to an ip4. WITH case on it is same size (or a bit smaller) than the ip4. and while i do like the X and II, they are just to bulky for me. my device goes in my pocket and i'm a stickler for size. i'm holdin out for a device with a front cam as my family is all over the place and we frequently video call.

0 Likes
smbeach

I love, LOVE, LOVE my DROID INCREDIBLE. Waited over 3 weeks to get it, a  few days late being delivered, and Verizon sent me a $25 gift card. Have had it almost 2 months now and am still eager to "show it off" to my friends. Can't put the darn thing down. Still check out the new apps available on Android Market on weekends. Favorite app is NAVIONICS USA EAST chartplotter; used it on the Potomac River a few weeks ago and it was dead on location of nav aids. Unbelievable... $13 and change for a chartplotter with waypoints and routes.

INCREDIBLE...

0 Likes