Re: If you had to do it over
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

dabubbakin wrote:

I can't wait for the Christmas season phones! I'm stealing my wifes upgrade lol.... 

I hope she won't mind that you are stealing her upgrade:smileysurprised: Maybe she'll want an android phone herself or a newer one if she has one already

0 Likes
alotonmymind
I got my inc preorder too and have had no problems. Iwould not go to either phone they are to large for me. And I too am very excieted to see the holiday phones come ou
t, and am willing to pay for the upgrade for something that really catches my eye.but for now I like my inc
0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
My opinion is a little biased since my Inc has been bug-free thus far. But I love it and would buy it again in a heartbeat. I loved my Eris, and this is just an Eris on steroids, so what's not to love??
0 Likes
wahine
I think I'd wait for the Fascinate. The Incredible is so frustrating when using it as a phone - several issues, not the least of which is call quality. It's still lightyears ahead of the HTC Snap I had with Sprint, but the Snap had great call quality. The Incredible is the first device I've had that stinks as a phone.
0 Likes
hdvision

Well seeing how Verizon has just about forgot all the HTC phones and not doing any kind of fixes or anything I deeply regret getting this phone. Mine happens to be pretty buggy and I sent back a droid x for this because the ringer volume was pretty quiet but compared to the problems I am having with this incredible I would not do it again. If Verizon gave HTC phones the level of support they are giving the motorola phones it wouldn't be so bad. I am probably going to try to get a droid x back because so far this phone has been terrible, way worse than my storm 1 was and thats saying something!

0 Likes
reilli

Love, love, love my Incredible and would absolutely get it again!!!

0 Likes