INCOMING CALLS
garaml711

can some one please help me?

starting 4 days ago, i don't here anything when people are calling and also, my "mp3 Audio file" is not working either.

so i tund off the power and it worked for few hrs and problem came back again!!!

i called to verizon tech support and they told me to take out the battery and sd card and after that about 1day it worked fine but this morning it's not working again!!!!

i'm  getting annoying this little problems... few months ago fm radio wasn't working either.........

i really don't know how to resolve this matter...

please help me!!!!

0 Likes
Re: INCOMING CALLS
F34R

almost sounds like a short of some kind.  I'd probably suggest calling tech support back.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

fm radio will only work if you have speakers or headphones plugged in.

if you are using some type of notification app or ringtone app then i would suggest uninstalling it and testing out the phone for a day or two. if it works fine then the app was your problem and if you still really want that app then reinstall (but rick this happening again). if uninstalling the app and restarting the phone does not fix it, then you have a problem with the phone ( in my opinion). some apps can really cause some quirks so i usually start with trying to isolate the app that would affect sound (in your case, a ringtone app or notification app). also make sure that something isn't causing your phone to go mute. i had an app called timeriffic. it is supposed to let me customize days and times of what and when things notify my (ie, at 9 pm it could automatically go to vibrate and at 6 am automatically go to sound). cool app....but it got screwy once in a while and i'd think it was on mute and it would either vibrate or ring.

0 Likes
garaml711

because of my phone could not read some audio file/rington,

i had to reset the phone twice...

after 1st reset my 3g didn't work.. so called to verizon tech again and reset the phone 2nd times..

i think problem started it right after i used navigation for 2hrs and because battery ran out so fast i had to used car charger and that made a phone heat up.

well, i really like all the cool apps which is very handy  but i really can not go through another mess..

0 Likes