Re: ICS for Droid Incredible 2?
ticktekk
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just makes me wonder if they keep track of how many people jump carriers over this update dearth and until it becomes enough they just won't care. I also agree that they want to push us into new phones to get us off our unlimited plans. Anyway from seeing how few posts really are on this thread since the original in April, why should they care. I'm not pointing fingers away from myself either cause I haven't been here before now. Let's just hope that after the DNA release that they will take care of us who have waited patiently for real customer service.

dirtgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree. And honestly by now I don't even care which way it goes, just give us a definite answer: Yes the Dinc2 is getting it or no it's not. So we can move on and plan accordingly.

0 Likes
livefreenride

I will add my request then!

0 Likes
edwardgray70
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't care about ICS anymore. That ship sailed long ago.  My contract is up in 4 months and I can can tell you, my next phone will not be an HTC nor will it be on Verizon.

WSRAMZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well I can definitely say that between the delay on Android ICS  update for my Incredible 2, and the new "Share Everything" Plan, that I am seriously planning to jump ship when my contract is up Feb of 2013. It is obvious that Verizon is not concerned about the satisfaction and happiness of their customers. US Cellular is looking better everyday.

themountaineer

You might want to check the coverage.  I would have switched by now, but Verizon has service in places I go on vacation, etc., that many other carriers do not.

0 Likes
ELBPF

Is there anyone out there that is honestly falling for the "Share Everything" crap? How could anyone think that going from unlimited data to sharing any amount of LIMITED data is an improvement. Especially when the price for that limited data is the same price or more then the price we pay for unlimited. Everyone should leave Verizon when their contract is up, like I will be doing, even if the coverage isn't as great elsewhere. Enough people leave Verizon for this crap, the quicker Verizon will get off their thumbs. Sad, sad, sad Verizon!!!!

0 Likes
JebSmith

Just wanted Verizon to Know some of are STILL waiting for the ICS Update for the Incredible2

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

The last I heard of this, which was a tweet from HTC way back in mid-November, HTC was working on "connectivity issues." I've pretty much given up. I've had this phone long enough that I'm eligible for an upgrade this month anyway.

0 Likes
Jim-G
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had great luck with the phone, but this issue has pretty much killed any chance that I'll be going with an HTC phone when the contract is up in February.  They apparently have no interest or ability to support their products.