I've given up on the HTC Incredible
GrumpyUnclePete

I thought maybe FROYO would make things better, but it didn't.  The HTC Incredible was a super everything-else-but-a-phone smart phone.  I just couldn't hear some folk who I talked to on the phone; they were usually on another cellphone. Sometimes words got dropped, or the sound quality as too shrill.  All landline calls, and bluetooth earpiece managed calls, were excellent (although reception inside buildings was not terrific).  But since most folks I know used cellphones, I couldn't take it anymore and had to give up.  I used one of the other upgrade plans in my family plan to get a Samsung Fascinate.  Its only has 2.1 but, as a phone, it is great.  I have no regrets dumping the Incredible other than the money that I wasted.  I even had to have the original Incredible I purchased replaced because of memory issues. 

My RIM Blackberry Curve was probably the best phone I've ever owned, except that the internet experience was just awful. But as a  phone, nothing was as good...even the Samsung.

0 Likes
Re: I've given up on the HTC Incredible
w40d1n1
Enthusiast - Level 3
I feel the same about my former Blackberry Bold and 8800. Blackberry knows/knew how to build a good solid handset.
0 Likes