I sound funny on my Moto Droid...?
kell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Moto Droid and people say I sound like I'm in a box, and sometimes can't hardly hear me at all.  This is my second phone, sometimes I am told I sound OK, but, others, I sound like  Charlie Brown's teacher...anybody else have this problem? Suggestions? Help! Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I sound funny on my Moto Droid...?
kell
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I ended up taking the hard cover off my phone & changing the vocode and now I'm being told I sound great...SO..hope that helps others that have the same problem! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Have you tried dialing *228 + send from your verizon phone & pressing option 2?

0 Likes
kell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I tried that on both.  Ended up on the phone with Tech Support for an hour yesterday...he ended up calling motorola (apparently, this problem is happening WAY more than anybody thinks...) and we went to the programming menu & changed the voice encoder and was told I sounded better....guess we'll see?! Thanks for the help! 

0 Likes
kell
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I ended up taking the hard cover off my phone & changing the vocode and now I'm being told I sound great...SO..hope that helps others that have the same problem! 

0 Likes
Lovemagoo

Hi,

How did you change the voco?  I just got my droid last night & i am having the same problem.  I sound like i am in a tunnel.

thanks.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes