I need to get a life evidently... HTC INCREDIBLE FROYO 2.2
firestopper505

Honestly i cant believe i have been sitting around during my idle time wondering when this thing is going to come out. it is **bleep** and some are just so full of it. why do we have a community on verizons own site and they cant even give a straight answer. guess good business for them. especially for those who cant or couldnt wait for the 2.2 and bought a phone with it on it.. there is no proof til its on my phone. how sad is it that the store doesnt even know that the phone is being advertised having the 2.2 on it. verizon is starting to bug me, ive been with em since they were a child. been a loyal customer and praise all the time. just seems now they are getting too big for their pants and purposely messing with people. great you want to roll out something that works, then quiet your people up dont say a word, stop tweets, facebooks, and whatever else out there.til its official. the customers are what keep you going take care of them.

0 Likes
Re: I need to get a life evidently... HTC INCREDIBLE FROYO 2.2
FramCire

Verizon's official twitter has said the update is out today.  It comes in batches and you might not see if for a week or more. 

The update documents are on the site.

I am not sure what information you need.

0 Likes
firestopper505

thanks for the reply. yeah i understand the twitter says that, but when you call or talk to anyone they say its not out its just a crazy circle. you can get one call center and they tell you something different than the next. the point i was trying to make was if you are going to keep it hush hush, dont say anything at all til it comes. i know we are all excited over this and what it brings to our phones. i mean i was seriously offered to upgrade to the droid x cracked me up saying it was an issue with the phone, while others say just wait for the update that will take care of all your worries.

0 Likes
oregonziggy

I personally wouldn't mind hearing from one person who has gotten the update today. At least then we would know someone is getting it.

0 Likes
Anev

On Android Central one (1) person "claims" they have recieved the update.  Even I'm skeptical as you'd think by now somoene, somewhere, would be all excited (or up-in-arms) over it.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droid-incredible/31072-has-anyone-received-rumored-9-27-ota-froyo-up...  (Top of page 12).

Personally, if just a few started to comment about it I would be happy to wait my turn but until then it's still a "is Verizon doing this or are they screwing up and we'll see the 'ooops, we found a bug, maybe next week' thing".

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend
0 Likes