Re: I just got my first droid today. A little confused
df77

Bless you, LTCusson, for your clear and concise explanation of how to add contacts to the Droid phone. After reading a lot of responses that did not begin to address the Q, it was a relief to see your response. Thanks!! I also am new to the Droid and sometimes the seemingly "simple" things can make you nuts trying to figure them out.

0 Likes
tdhild

Thank you so much KMcA.  I had the problem of my Droid linking names after syncing with my Facebook, especially an uncle and a cousin with the same first and last name. 😄  My phone doesn't have an "unlink" button, but I clicked on the contact, then the options button (the four lines), then "edit contact," click on the options button again and you have a choice to "join" or "separate."  Awesome, just separated my cousin from my uncle and joined my uncle to where I had his numbers.  Thanks again!

0 Likes
eddiejt

Really People? I have had all the OTA updates in the last month. I am still on my original droid that I bought in november 2009. Either you people are rough with your phones, or you are downloading crap! The original droid is the only phone with a true open system, allowing you do make it yours. I have had no issues with the updates or anything else for that matter. You can download the operation manual for all your user needs. Get a clue folks, everything I am reading seems like operator error. LOVE MY DROID!

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
@eddiejt

You have no idea... promise you I know more about this phone and probably any other than you, and this is my 5th...

I can troubleshoot issues to determine if it is soft or hardware. There are several issues with this phone. The software is near perfect IF verizon would leave it alone.

Don't talk down to people that have been given faulty phones, just for moto/verizon to save money.
0 Likes